Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let's be fair

For cyberstalker-wannabe keyboard bullies everywhere - particularly those who like Carly Simon's music and also cannot go two sentences online without either insulting another human being or engaging in projection.

Here's for you:


"It's not about me, it's about Him"
- Really. Given your tendency to project, that means it's all about you. That explains things quite a bit. Completely, in fact.
Listen to this song. Read the lyrics. Every one fits. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

"Stuff still shows up in Google cache"
- They are supposed to. If I didn't want it out there in the first place, then I wouldn't have written it on a BLOG! Ever stop to think I was simply entertaining you like I do with kitty cats and pieces of string?


“Oh, and as far as your crack on about my heart being far from Christ, well, since I haven’t been to church since my Grandma died when I was 12, I don’t remember claiming to be. “
- This comment, made in a failed attempt to remain hidden as "anonymous" is perhaps the only bit of truth I've ever heard from your lips or seen typed from your fingers. 'Tis sad, and for that, I'll be praying for you. I do hope more than anything that you do find God.

So get back to hiding your ass. Doesn't work except for the Feedjit tool.
Make sure you don't log in at home unless your wife is at work.
Really wish you wouldn't log in at work, cause that's tax dollars being wasted (mine and others).

And understand, in the end, eventually you will find another outlet for your hate. And you will stalk them like you did me, and Debbie before me... and the list goes on, as I understand it.

But if your goal is to thwart me, understand that, in the words of George Wilson on the movie Dennis the Menace (quite fitting, I know!): "Disappointment's gonna be a big part of his life."


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.