Friday, October 5, 2012

Trying new things

The other day, driving back from a visit to family in Chattanooga, I decided to part with my normal routine.

If you were to hear my radio when I'm driving alone, you would be bombarded by talk radio, classic rock, or a CD by GNR, Metallica, Kid Rock, or AC/DC.

The other day, I decided to listen to a local pop station for nearly 2 hours. It was... interesting. For the first time, I heard entire songs by Taylor Swift, Pink, and others. Some songs had catchy beats, if somewhat uninspired lyrics. Others were simply mass-written love songs with little or no soul to the message or feeling in the beat.

Back to the old reliable stuff.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.