Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tell me about...

Tell me about how you cannot afford $100 for martial arts classes for the month for your children.
Tell me about how it's your ex's fault... even though you told me in the beginning he never pays support.
Tell me about how it's your job's fault because they don't pay bonuses timely.

Don't tell me it's because you bought more house than you can afford four months ago.
Don't tell me I know that since your payment has been later and later every month since then.
Don't tell me it's because you spend a bunch of money on pot.

Tell the world on Facebook about your daughter's birthday party (at a place for $350, minimum)
Tell the world on Facebook about your kids' vacation to Myrtle Beach the next week.
Tell the world on Facebook about the trip you are taking to Charlotte to see Pink Floyd.


Priorities, people. If you want your children to experience the many benefits the martial arts offer, then make it a priority. That simple.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.